Are you as a sub contractor affected by any of the following?
- Unreasonable delays in being paid.
- Unreasonable delays in the release of retentions.
- Being treated in a way that could be considered harsh, oppressive, misleading or deceptive.
- Dealing with a builder you believe is unethical or has acted in a collusive way when tendering for a job.
- Problems arising as a result of a builder experiencing financial difficulties.
- Issues relating to unfair contracts with government or commercial organisations.
- Your business suffering a setback as a result of a debtor becoming insolvent.
The Small Business Development Corporation (SBDC) can assist you. Read the attached PDF brochure to see how the SBDC can help Sub Contractors in the Construction Industry.