Scholarships for a Cert IV in Leadership & Management!
Come along to our free Information Session on Tuesday 27 July to find out more about this exciting initiative that provides developmental opportunities for future leaders of the Goldfields region. Book your free ticket on EventBrite – www.eventbrite.com.au/e/future-leaders-program-goldfields-information-session-tickets-163146071291
Applications are closing on Friday 6 August 2021 with the first lecture on Tuesday 7 September 2021.
What you get as a Participant:
- Completion of a Certificate IV in Leadership and Management through Central Regional TAFE
- Monthly business workshops
- Your very own Mentor
Interested in becoming a Program Mentor?
- Be allocated an up and coming future leader
- Share your knowledge and expertise
- minimum of just 2 to 3 hours a month of your time
This program is delivered by:
- Regional Development Australia Goldfields Esperance
- Central Regional TAFE
- Kalgoorlie-Boulder Chamber of Commerce and Industry
For further information, or an application package, please refer to our website https://www.rdage.com.au/aboutus/projects/future-leaders-program-goldfields or contact our Program Coordinator Jenny Gleeson on 0433 884 847 or FLPgoldfields@rdage.com.au.