- This event has passed.
GETTING EMPLOYMENT RIGHT WORKSHOP
We are pleased to welcome Desiree Dyer, Legal Associate at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Western Australia. Desiree will speak about topics that will support small and medium sized businesses to understand and navigate both the workplace relations systems in Western Australia and its legal requirements.
The workshop will cover:
• Navigating the Federal and State workplace relations systems
• Award coverage for employees
• Minimum workplace standards for businesses
• Record keeping and meeting legal requirements
• Consultation, resolving issues and avoiding penalties and risk
Prior to joining CCIWA as a Legal Associate, Desiree worked as a Solicitor in Workplace Relations and Safety. Highly sought after by clients for both her advice and training facilitation skills, Desiree brings a valuable mix of specialist legal expertise and experience in employment law, workplace relations and safety, together with extensive experience in organisational development and training design including at Rio Tinto Iron Ore, BHP Billiton Iron Ore, Leighton Contractors and Water Corporation.
FREE for KBCCI Members and Light lunch provided