All organisations want to get the very best from their people and to also help them be the very best versions of themselves, for themselves!
Emotional Intelligence (EI or EQ) is quite the buzz word at the moment and for good reason. Emotions impact us each and everyday, in the workplace and in our personal lives. How we think, feel and act defines who we are. It describes a way of identifying, assessing and controlling emotions so that they work with us, not against us.
The DISC Flow® model has been purposely designed to be simple to understand and easy to apply. We’ve taken the tried-and-tested DISC model and combined it with the power of emotional intelligence to help people tap into their strengths and build better, stronger and more productive relationships. Our personalised reports use your individual assessment data to provide a wealth of information and insights that will help you develop your potential. View this as an opportunity to work on yourself and create a better version of you. One that exploits your strengths, shows you where to focus your energy and capitalise on areas where you are more engaged and effective.
Here is how DISC Flow® will help:
- Increase an employee’s self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Improve the clarity and quality of communication across the organisation
- Help people become more aware and appreciative of differing personality styles, unique strengths, and contribution to team and task performance
- Reduce conflict between team members that may be caused by personality differences and miscommunication
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of the team based on the breakdown of DISC styles. Help identify “gaps” (styles that are underrepresented yet important to project completion)
In conjunction with DISC (a powerful model that has been helping individuals, teams and organisations to connect better for over 30 years), I provide FUN, informative and interactive workshops designed to bring people together so they understand why they do what they do and why other people do what they do. It’s a development tool used by thousands of organisations world-wide that helps people improve their relationships at all levels.
???????? ??? ????????? for half day workshops for businesses looking to ???????? ???????? ?????????? and change up communication in the workplace.
With over a decade of sales & high performance experience, I am your local Certified DISC Flow Trainer and can’t wait to provide this service to our local business community.
Bring DISC Flow® to your organisation now and let the workplace transformation begin!
For more information, please reach out.