NewAccess for Small Business Owners – call 1300 224 636.
NewAccess for Small Business Owners is a free confidential mental health coaching program, developed by Beyond Blue to give small business owners, including sole traders the support they need. The program uses Low-intensity Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (LiCBT) that allows participants to recognise the way they think, act, feel and break unhelpful thoughts.
Over six sessions, coaches with a small business background will work with you to overcome difficult issues, providing you with practical skills to manage stress and get you back to feeling like yourself. At your first appointment your coach will complete an initial assessment with you, and develop a program tailored to your individual needs.
NewAccess for Small Business Owners is available nationally by phone or video call.
Why you’ll love NewAccess for Small Business Owners
- A free and confidential mental health coaching program, developed by Beyond Blue.
- Designed to support small business owners like you, manage life pressures so you can move forward
- The structured six session program will give you practical tools
- You’ll work with a coach who will guide you through a tailored, personal program
- No doctor’s referral or mental health treatment plan required – so you don’t have to visit a doctor first
- It’s available via phone, video call from Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm AEST. The program is closed on public holidays
To learn more click here – NewAccess for Small Business Owners (beyondblue.org.au)
Jobs and Skills Centre WA – Aboriginal Services Jobs Board
If you are looking for an Aboriginal employee or employees, there’s no better place to advertise your vacancy than on the Jobs and Skills WA Aboriginal Services Jobs Board.
As a registered employer, this quick and easy-to-use service lets you create your own job advertisements and post them to the jobs board. We can also help you manage your recruitment process with the free tools available through the jobs board.
We will look for matches with our registered jobseekers and refer them to your vacancy, and registered jobseekers who match what you’re looking for will be notified of your vacancy.
The jobs board is a completely free service to support employers and business owners. Contact 13 64 64 to talk to your nearest Jobs and Skills Centre or click on the following link to take you to the Aboriginal Services Jobs Board.