Horizon Power Community Partnership Programs Opens 14 February
The Horizon Power Community Partnership Program is open for applications on Monday February 14 and closes on Monday 14 March 2022 . The Community Partnership Program is a great way for groups or organisations to source funding that will assist in projects/events that aim to make regional communities more vibrant.
If you have any queries regarding the program, please don’t hesitate to call or drop into our office on Sims Street Esperance.
Incentives or Events Supported
- Are based in our service area
- Support good health and well-being in communities.
- Contribute to the community and have clear community outcomes
- Are aligned to at least one of our four guiding principles
- Are accessible for all and free, or very low cost to attend
- Provide equipment/fit out for organisations delivering initiatives in regional WA
- Are time limited (not ongoing)
How Much Can I Apply For?
- $1,000 to $10,000 for local initiatives.
- $10,001 to $50,000 for multi-region initiatives.